Nanotechnology refers to research and technology development at the atomic, molecular, and macromolecular scale, leading to the controlled manipulation and study of structures and devices with length scales in the 1 to 100 nanometers range. Objects at this scale, such as “nanoparticles,” have novel properties and functions that differ markedly from those seen in the bulk scale.Nanotechnology has achieved the status as one of the critical research endeavors of the early 21st century, as scientists studies the unique properties of atomic and molecular assemblages built at the nanometer scale.
NNN membership for 2015
Congratulations ! all 447 NNN permanent members who had registered previously. From the year 2014, NNN membership will be annually renewable with minimum fees every year for any one who will join NNN..
NNN membership benefits:
· Local, global and industry-specific networking with a knowledgeable and supportive community of facility professionals.
· NNN provides you the highest quality educational opportunities, research resources, and publications - all tools for lifelong learning.
· NNN members benefit from discounts and programs that help smooth the road to success.
· Networking with colleagues and business partners in your area.
· Educational and social events, including career growth programs, facility tours and best practices workshop.
· NNN ambassadors are chosen from NNN members only: Opportunities to join chapter committees or serve in a leadership position
· Opportunities to mentor NNN students at local colleges and universities.
· Opportunities to give back to your community through chapter-organized projects and fundraisers.
· NNN membership is annual. Membership is renewed every year for 3 months from January to March. We ask that membership applicants support the purpose, vision, mission, goals, core values and code of ethics of NNN. Membership is individually based and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
· NNN membership cost :
· 25 EGP for Egyptians/year
· 15 USD for Foreigners/year
If You are interested to join NNN, Please fill this form and send it to us again NNNMemberAppForm
As our network is greatly and variably expanding, NNN is taking NOW the decision to employ an ambassador everywhere inside Egypt in all governrates in scientific institutes - Industry or Academia, to represent NNN at his place with all NNN's events and activities.....
6-He/She must be NNN member before 15 April 2013
Nakaa Nanotechnology Network invites anyone older than 13 interested in nanotechnology in a wide range of countries to join their network. The Last call deadline is 31 December 2012.Nanotechnology refers to research and technology development at the atomic, molecular, and macromolecular scale, leading to the controlled manipulation and study of structures and devices with length scales in the 1 to 100 nanometers range. Objects at this scale, such as “nanoparticles,” have novel properties and functions that differ markedly from those seen in the bulk scale.
Nanotechnology has achieved the status as one of the critical research endeavors of the early 21st century, as scientists studies the unique properties of atomic and molecular assemblages built at the nanometer scale.
Our rule as a network is to co-operate together to achieve our scientific gools in all aspects and fields of nanotechnology and introduce its benefits to the Arabic socity.
This network idea goes around establishing a network of students from their early stages in primary school till professors in universities and decision makers in industrial and social organizations for all who are interested in nanotechnology so we can bring up generations who can apply this innovative technology for the welfare of human being especially for those in the Arab and/or African region. This technology is the ideal one for poor countries which annoy from poverty, water problems, food problems and Information technology challenges. All these problems and more can be solved through this technology which needs just few resources to be applied. Educational and training programs as well as social workshops in preparation and application of nanomodels must be organized after categorization of all who would like to join this network either as trainers, trainees, volunteers and sponsors to achieve the goal of establishing a collaborative network of all those who can make any role to apply nanotechnology.
we are establishing now Nakaa Nanotechnology Network Nanoscientists Database. It contains 2 categories:
Nano-experts which have worked or studied nanotechnology and nanoscience in all scientific fields
Those interested to study and work in nanotechnology and have no previous experience.If you are really interested to join our network database, please send the following to our email:
1. your CV
2. your job descripition
3. brief description for your nanotechnology activity if present (Category 1)
4. brief description for field of interest in nanoscience or nanotechnology (Category 2)
In order to be eligible to join our network, you must be:
* 11 years old or more
* be a resident of one of the following countries:
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Saint Kitts and NevisSaint Lucia
* If the person is not resident of one of the previous countries, he must carry the nationality of one of them
* Join our group on facebook if having an account http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=360199965846or Join our group on nanopaprika http://www.nanopaprika.eu/group/nakaananotechnologynetwork
Dead line for Last call to join our network was closed. Wait for our next call.
Wesam Ahmed Tawfik
President of NNN